Happy New Year!
This blog is only about 3 months old and doesn’t have thousands of readers but I’m enjoying blogging so far and I am thankful to the few that read. So here we are in 2015 and out come the ‘New Year, New Me’ statuses and tweets. Whilst they can be very cliche and most people forget about them within two weeks, I can’t knock people for trying to think positively. I believe if anything is worth doing you should do it right away rather than wait for a new year but if that’s what motivates you then so be it. You go girl! Whether it’s a career goal, a relationship resolution or a health transformation, I wish you all of the success in the world.
This giveaway is especially for those that want 2015 to be a healthier year. Throughout the past two years I’ve discovered lots of great foods and so I wanted to share them. The winner of this giveaway will receive this selection of my personal favourite healthy goodies.
- Linwoods Flax, Sunflower, Pumpkin & Sesame seeds and Goji Berries Mix – I throw these into my smoothies, sprinkle into my porridge and bake into cakes and banana bread. The benefits of flaxseed are endless (go on google it!)
- Meridian Cashew Butter – I absolutely LOVE cashew butter, especially blended into banana porridge or spread onto a bagel.
- Peanut Butter & Co White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter – I bought this in America after seeing it on so many American blogs. It’s as good as it sounds.
- Nakd Bars – The perfect 100% natural snack bar, great for a sweet tooth.
- Quinoa – The amazing protein packed grain. Forget rice and peas, it’s all about quinoa this year. This is a great rice replacement because it is high in protein, low in carbohydrates yet provides lots of energy and nutritional benefits.
- Urban Fruit Dried Mangoes & Strawberries – Dried fruit has become my favourite snack, these are my top two varieties.
- Chia Seeds – I use these amazing superfood seeds in smoothies and my porridge. If you haven’t heard of them, get researching, they are so good for you.
- Clif Bar – Not 100% clean in terms of ingredients but good for pre-workout and tastes great.
- Bounce Ball – I don’t eat these that often because they’re pricey but the protein content is pretty good and they’re great for post-workouts.
- Green & Blacks Organic Dark Chocolate – Because we all know I love chocolate.
So what do you have to do to enter? It involves a camera and some self assessment and loving!
I can’t wait to see your photos on Facebook and Instagram. All of the names of those who enter will be put into a draw and one winner will be selected at random. This is a UK only giveaway. All the best to everyone who enters. May 2015 be a year of more self love, more body appreciation and most importantly a year of health and success.
Thank you all for reading and supporting Love Your Temple.
Here’s to an amazing 2015.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.